Designed to build on Parts I and II, Part III of the D2L Essentials Series shows instructors how to enhance their course components with the tools and features available in SIU Online
- Add Quick Links
- Add a YouTube Video
- Add Discussions
- Use Replace Strings in a News Item
- Create Intelligent Agents
- Question/Answer Session (at midpoint and end of the session)
Before Your Scheduled Training
Before the day of your scheduled training, it is important to ensure access to the Virtual Training Lab. Click the link below to find out how to access the Virtual Training Lab and what requirements your computer must meet:
After Your Scheduled Training
- Click the link below to access the recording of D2L Essentials Part III:
D2L Essentials Part III Recording
- Download the Slides from your Online Training (Requires Microsoft Powerpoint):
D2L Essentials Part III Slides
- Click the link below to access the Independent Training Exercises for Part III of the D2L Essentials Series.
D2L Essentials Part III Independent Exercise: Enhancing Your Course with D2L Tools
- Review the Replace Strings Handout to select Replace Strings for use in News Items and Intelligent Agents.
For Additional Assistance
Contact the SIU Online Help Desk
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: (618) 453-1024
- Instant Message