Lecture Capture with Echo360
Lecture Capture Technology Supported by CTE
- Pre-record your lectures for your online course?
- Record live classes for student review?
- Increase student engagement in your classroom?
Fall 2019 - Back to School Webinar links
Echo360 as an "Alternative Format" for Spring 2020 semester
Echo360 Focus on Teaching and Learning
21 Ways to Teach with Echo360 is an educator-focused blog series. It is designed as a toolkit to help all teaching staff find the best way to use Echo360 in their teaching.
Each of the 21 articles in this series will offer a different perspective on how to teach using Echo360 – from recording a teaching session to facilitating an online flipped activity. Importantly, they begin by explaining why this approach may help the teacher or learners, and this is followed by a short step by step guide on how to use this in a teaching session. Click Here to start!
FAQ: Lecture Capture at SIU
- What is Echo 360?
- How do I get started with Echo 360?
- What if I ONLY use the lecture capture features in Echo 360?
- Additional help with Echo 360?
- I am home and my recordings won't upload!
- Can I make these "Public Links" in Echo 360 private to protect sensitive materials in my course?