Lecture Capture with Echo360
Lecture Capture Technology Supported by CTE
- Pre-record your lectures for your online course?
- Record live classes for student review?
- Increase student engagement in your classroom?
"The Guide on the Side" - Vodcast - Effective Strategies for Better Teaching and Greater Student Success Online or in the Classroom.
Access all of Echo360's Instructor Tutorials by:
- Going to support.echo360.com
- Scroll down and click on the “Getting Started” tab
- Click on “Adoption Resources and Training”
- Click on “Instructor How to Videos”
- In the first paragraph- click on the “Echo360 Instructor Online Help Videos” link
Echo360 as an "Alternative Format" for Spring 2020 semester
Echo360 Focus on Teaching and Learning
21 Ways to Teach with Echo360 is an educator-focused blog series. It is designed as a toolkit to help all teaching staff find the best way to use Echo360 in their teaching.
Each of the 21 articles in this series will offer a different perspective on how to teach using Echo360 – from recording a teaching session to facilitating an online flipped activity. Importantly, they begin by explaining why this approach may help the teacher or learners, and this is followed by a short step by step guide on how to use this in a teaching session. Click Here to start!
- How to Use Interactivity to Optimize Student Engagement
- How to Use Video to Personalize Learning in Your Course
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Student Analytics
- Enhancing Your Course with Video
- Monitor Student Performance with Echo360 Analytics
- Using Echo360 Polling to Engage Students
- Echo360 Quick Reference Cards (QRC's)
FAQ: Lecture Capture at SIU
- What is Echo 360?
- How do I get started with Echo 360?
- What if I ONLY use the lecture capture features in Echo 360?
- Additional help with Echo 360?
- I am home and my recordings won't upload!
- Can I make these "Public Links" in Echo 360 private to protect sensitive materials in my course?