Lecture Capture with Echo360
Lecture Capture Technology Supported by CTE
- Pre-record your lectures for your online course?
- Record live classes for student review?
- Increase student engagement in your classroom?
NEW! Upcoming Back to School Webinar link and dates;
Instructor Track- click link to register; Fall 2019 Back to School Webinars
o August 13th - 12:00 PM CST - Enhance Your Course with Video
o August 15th - 12:00 PM CST - Drive Student Engagement
o August 22nd - 12:00 PM CST - Interact with Students and Analyze their Performance
Watch the video below on "Why use Echo360 for Your Course?"
Echo360 Focus on Teaching and Learning
21 Ways to Teach with Echo360 is an educator-focused blog series. It is designed as a toolkit to help all teaching staff find the best way to use Echo360 in their teaching.
Each of the 21 articles in this series will offer a different perspective on how to teach using Echo360 – from recording a teaching session to facilitating an online flipped activity. Importantly, they begin by explaining why this approach may help the teacher or learners, and this is followed by a short step by step guide on how to use this in a teaching session. Click Here to start!
FAQ: Lecture Capture at SIU
- What is Echo 360?
- How do I get started with Echo 360?
- What if I ONLY use the lecture capture features in Echo 360?
- Additional help with Echo 360?
- Can I make these "Public Links" in Echo 360 private to protect sensitive materials in my course?